We are seeking a Cloud Security Analyst Responsible for the overall implementation of security cloud architecture in the organization related to all ICT cloud systems and providing security systems and tools management related to the cloud technologies and playing a vital role in protecting.
Our client is a world leading Refinery & Petrochemical Company located in Rabigh. By adding value to the nation’s key resources they are attracting diverse new industries and creating jobs, enriching life for everyone by generating sustainable economic and social development.
The job opportunity you have long for has more competition than ever. LHR Global has created a series of products that guide in every stage of the process so you can turn it into a real job offer.
Specific educational qualifications, degree, certification required for this role
1) Bachelor Degree in computer engineer, science, or a similar field
2) 3 Years total IT experience, and at least 2-3 years in managing cloud security systems.
3) 2-3 years of experience in system administration
Minimum experience any specific knowledge required for this position
1) Good experience and ability to develop and secure cloud computing systems based on business needs and execute new cloud security technologies.
2) Able to implement, manage, and monitor security and compliance solutions for cloud and hybrid environments
3) Ability to maintain production cloud systems, and ensure production environment complies with all best practices, company policies and regulations, and NCA recommendations.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY/ DUTIES
Area 1: Cloud System Administration
- Responsible for the integration between cloud systems into current local environments and document all system infrastructure.
- Configure and setting up cloud systems.
- Monitor patches, permissions/roles, and service deployments.
- Provide support to handle cloud system problems.
- Coordinate with the vendor to preform scheduled health checks of the all cloud systems and perform reviews of the policies.
Area 2: Cloud Security Administration
- Proactively secures cloud systems enterprise and hybrid environments.
- Implement, manage, and monitor security and compliance solutions for hybrid environments and cloud systems such as Azure (Active Directory, StoreSimple, Windows Virtual Desktop, Citrix), Office 365 tenants (SharePoint, Security & Compliance, Exchange, Teams, EndPoint Manager, and OneDrive), and Intune.
- Collaborates to plan and implement security strategies and ensures that the solutions comply with the policies and regulations of the organization, best practices, NCA recommendations.
- Responsible for automating security controls, and processes to provide improved metrics and operational support.
- Execute security architectures for cloud cloud/hybrid systems.
- Monitor network performance and cloud resources.
- Analyze cloud deployment data.
- Interpret security and technical requirements into business requirements and communicate security risks to relevant stakeholders.
Area 3: Cloud Threat Management, Information Protection, and Identity Management
- Responds to threats, performs investigations, and enforces data governance such as information protection.
- Implement and manage identity and access, and threat protection such as (anti-phishing, anti-spam, anti, anti-malware, safe attachments).
- Stay abreast of emerging security threats, vulnerabilities, and controls.
Area 4: ITSM (Information Technology Service Management)
- Responsible for day-to-day operation of relevant service (Cloud Apps and Services)
- Resolve Incidents, Service Requests and implement changes.
- Record, Investigate Problems, and conduct Root Cause Analysis.
- Perfom SLA Analysis and Corrective Actions.
REWARDS & BENEFITS OVERVIEW
Our client offers excellent compensation and industry-leading benefits and other programs designed to meet the diverse needs of their employees and their families.
THE STAGES OF THIS PROCESS ARE:
1. Resume Evaluation:
A member of our recruitment team will evaluate that your resume matches the client's job description requirement.
Use the job description requirements to highlight your relevant experience and skills.
Be specific and describe the significance of your work, keyword alignment is important. Emphasize the impact of the work you've contributed to HR areas and tasks. Use your professional profile/resume to focus on major accomplishments and qualifications that match the job.
If your resume evaluation is suitable for this position, the recruitment team will invite you to a preliminary phone/video interview in 2-3 days.
If your resume evaluation is not suitable, you will be receiving an e-mail notification in 2-3 days.
2. Interviews stage
2.1 LHR Americas preliminary phone/video interview: A member of the Talent Acquisition team from LHR Americas will first schedule a call with you to discuss the details of the position, your interests, and qualifications. Furthermore, your English level will be evaluated at this stage, ONLY native or advanced speakers will approve this evaluation.
If this preliminary phone/video interview is successful, your resume will be submitted to our client.
If your preliminary phone/video interview is not successful our Talent Acquisition consultant will inform you.
2.2 Client phone/video interview: This interview will happen only if your resume is approved by our client, we cannot guarantee the time our Client will take to approve your resume, but it should take less than a week.
If your resume is approved a member of the Talent Acquisition Team from our client will schedule a call with you to evaluate your qualifications.
The client interview contains technical questions that help assess your familiarity with problem-solving in your given field and may include a behavioral evaluation. Be prepared to explain how you approach problems and produce solutions.
If your phone interview is successful, the hiring team will further evaluate your resume, and they will invite you to a video interview when hiring managers are available.
If your resume is not approved, LHR Americas will inform you.
2.3 Video interviews with hiring managers: which may also contain technical questions that help us assess your familiarity with problem-solving in your given field.
3. Conditional Offer
A successful interview may result in a conditional offer of employment.
Conditions for employment include but are not limited to: medical examinations, and permission to secure a visa to work and reside in-country.