We are seeking an IT SAP System Analyst to Manage service/change requests for all SAP applications. Interact with the Customer Relationship officers and clients and be the in-house expert for all SAP apps & Support Activities. Understand the functioning of the Line of businesses and work with the 3rd party team and development teams on enabling required functionalities.
Our client is a world leading Refinery & Petrochemical Company located in Rabigh. By adding value to the nation’s key resources they are attracting diverse new industries and creating jobs, enriching life for everyone by generating sustainable economic and social development.
The job opportunity you have long for has more competition than ever. LHR Global has created a series of products that guide in every stage of the process so you can turn it into a real job offer.
Specific educational qualifications, degree, certification required for this role
1) Degree or 6 years’ experience in application development and at least 3 to 5 years as a System Analyst in a similar environment
2) Min 3 Years managing application development and deployment
Specific knowledge & business understanding
1) Good experience and exposure to business processes and ability to develop application for the business needs
2) Good experience in similar Industry types and Best practices
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Area 1: Manage Business Requirements for Support Apps
- Plan, monitor and review development activities for SAP Application by module.
- Evaluate change requests and Functional Scope document and perform the functionality mapping on existing or to be developed new applications.
- Responsible for training of business users and change management of processes for fit between support applications and business processes
Area 2: Manage System Requirements for Support Apps
- Manages various applications development activities.
- Manages major implementation projects leading to new IT systems implementation and support.
- Coordinates with business and IT management and business users to understand the requirements and develop Functional Scope documents, Functional Specifications, Configurations documents, Test and Training Documents.
- Manages all SAP applications maintenance and support activities. *Maintain all relevant documentations during the service life cycle and Implementation lifecycle of applications.
Area 3: Manage Changes, Enhamcements, Customization
- Create Changes and managing the complete life cycle of the changes.
- Perform enhcamenets as part of contineous improvments to existing business processes and business needs.
- Perform customization & Development activities on the application to address production issues and business needs.
Area 4: ITSM (Information Technology Service Management)
- Responsible for day-to-day operation of relevant service (Applications).
- Resolve Incidents, Service Requests and implement changes.
- Record, Investigate Problems and conduct Root Cause Analysis.
- Maintain Known Error Data Base.
- Perfom SLA Analysis and Corrective Actions.
REWARDS & BENEFITS OVERVIEW
Our client offers excellent compensation and industry-leading benefits and other programs designed to meet the diverse needs of their employees and their families.
THE STAGES OF THIS PROCESS ARE:
1. Resume Evaluation:
A member of our recruitment team will evaluate that your resume matches the client's job description requirement.
Use the job description requirements to highlight your relevant experience and skills.
Be specific and describe the significance of your work, keyword alignment is important. Emphasize the impact of the work you've contributed to HR areas and tasks. Use your professional profile/resume to focus on major accomplishments and qualifications that match the job.
If your resume evaluation is suitable for this position, the recruitment team will invite you to a preliminary phone/video interview in 2-3 days.
If your resume evaluation is not suitable, you will be receiving an e-mail notification in 2-3 days.
2. Interviews stage
2.1 LHR Americas preliminary phone/video interview: A member of the Talent Acquisition team from LHR Americas will first schedule a call with you to discuss the details of the position, your interests, and qualifications. Furthermore, your English level will be evaluated at this stage, ONLY native or advanced speakers will approve this evaluation.
If this preliminary phone/video interview is successful, your resume will be submitted to our client.
If your preliminary phone/video interview is not successful our Talent Acquisition consultant will inform you.
2.2 Client phone/video interview: This interview will happen only if your resume is approved by our client, we cannot guarantee the time our Client will take to approve your resume, but it should take less than a week.
If your resume is approved a member of the Talent Acquisition Team from our client will schedule a call with you to evaluate your qualifications.
The client interview contains technical questions that help assess your familiarity with problem-solving in your given field and may include a behavioral evaluation. Be prepared to explain how you approach problems and produce solutions.
If your phone interview is successful, the hiring team will further evaluate your resume, and they will invite you to a video interview when hiring managers are available.
If your resume is not approved, LHR Americas will inform you.
2.3 Video interviews with hiring managers: which may also contain technical questions that help us assess your familiarity with problem-solving in your given field.
3. Conditional Offer
A successful interview may result in a conditional offer of employment.
Conditions for employment include but are not limited to: medical examinations, and permission to secure a visa to work and reside in-country.