" Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world's largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer".
WHO IS OUR CLIENT?
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations’ spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom’s vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are seeking a Refining Technology Expert to join our Refining & Upgrading R&D Division, which is responsible for providing short and long-term research and development (R&D) solutions to key internal stakeholders.
WHAT IS YOUR CHALLENGE?
This role works in a multi-disciplinary environment and is involved in multiple research projects and interact with the management, researchers and operations to develop solutions and propose recommendations.
Master’s degree in Chemical Engineering from a leading accredited university, PhD is preferred.
- Twenty years of experience within a major technology licensing and/or oil company with a strong background in all refining process technologies, particularly bottom of the barrel, including hydrotreating, hydrocracking fluid catalytic cracking, coking, and gasification.
- Experience in R&D, process design, technology development, commercialization, and refining operation with a strong knowledge in catalysis, thermodynamics, mass transfer, and kinetics and modeling.
- Possesses working knowledge and experience in catalyst testing, evaluation, and liquid/solid analysis/characterization.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Lead and efficiently manage refining-related R&D projects to meet objectives, timelines, and budgets.
- Develop and manage technologies from concept to production within expedited timeframes, and oversee catalyst development using a high throughput research workflow.
- Organize and provide technical leadership to a team of scientists and engineers, and be responsible for their training and development.
- Perform economic evaluation and rigorous financial modeling/analysis to identify value creation opportunities that align with the company’s strategic objectives.
- Author technical reports, papers, and generate patent applications as appropriate.
REWARDS & BENEFITS OVERVIEW
Our client offers excellent compensation and industry-leading benefits and other programs designed to meet the diverse needs of their employees and their families.
Salary - commensurate with experience and individual qualifications.
Salary packages can include expatriate premiums & supplemental benefits plans
Housing: housing allowance
Healthcare: Access to top-notch healthcare is an important part of working as an expatriate for our client.
Dependent Education: High School allowance
Annual vacation: 22 days of vacation leave per year. In addition to annual vacations days, employees also receive 11 paid company holidays each year.
Repatriation allowance: Annually round trip to your home country.
THE STAGES OF THIS PROCESS ARE:
1. Resume Evaluation: A member of our recruitment team will evaluate that your resume matches the client's job description requirement.
Use the job description requirements to highlight your relevant experience and skills.
Be specific and describe the significance of your work, keyword alignment is important. Emphasize the impact of the work you've contributed to HR areas and tasks. Use your professional profile/resume to focus on major accomplishments and qualifications that match the job.
If your resume evaluation is suitable for this position, the recruitment team will invite you to a preliminary phone/video interview in 2-3 days.
If your resume evaluation is not suitable, you will be receiving an e-mail notification in 2-3 days.
2. Interviews stage
2.1 LHR Americas preliminary phone/video interview: A member of the Talent Acquisition team from LHR Americas will first schedule a call with you to discuss the details of the position, your interests, and qualifications. Furthermore, your English level will be evaluated at this stage, ONLY native or advanced speakers will approve this evaluation.
If this preliminary phone/video interview is successful your resume will be submitted to our client.
If your preliminary phone/video interview is not successful our Talent Acquisition consultant will inform you.
2.2 Client phone/video interview: This interview will happen only if your resume is approved by our client, we cannot guarantee the time our Client will take to approve your resume, but it should take less than a week.
If your resume is approved a member of the Talent Acquisition Team from our client will schedule a call with you to evaluate your qualifications.
The client interview contains technical questions that help assess your familiarity with problem-solving in your given field and may include a behavioral evaluation. Be prepared to explain how you approach problems and produce solutions.
If your phone interview is successful, the hiring team will further evaluate your resume, and they will invite you to a video interview when hiring managers are available.
If your resume is not approved, LHR Americas will inform you.
2.3 Video interviews with hiring managers: which may also contain technical questions that help us assess your familiarity with problem-solving in your given field.
3. Conditional Offer
A successful interview may result in a conditional offer of employment.
Conditions for employment include but are not limited to: medical examinations, and permission to secure a visa to work and reside in-country.
4. Relocation process
After your offer is accepted and all conditions for employment are met, you will be assigned a relocation advisor from LHR Americas. This advisor is your go-to resource for the transition, providing helpful advice on everything from when to give notice to your current employer to visa services.