The company where energy is opportunity!
The Saudi Arabia's largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas) will be in Houston conducting face-to-face interviews for expatriate opportunities based in Saudi Arabia.
You will have a unique opportunity of being part of a multicultural energy company, getting involved with leading technologies and being engaged in the development of the production, shipping, and marketing of new low-carbon fuels.
Your family will enjoy a multicultural life in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, a country that today is full of opportunities.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, our client combines market discipline with a generations’ spanning view of the future, born of nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom’s vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven then to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
Why apply with us?
Apply with LHR Americas, the company chosen since 2007 by our client to support its attraction processes in Latin America. Apply to one of the vacancies we have posted, we will accompany you during the entire process. Working closely with our client's attraction team in Houston makes all the difference.
Where will you work?
Our client has a unique position in the energy industry worldwide, being the largest hydrocarbons producer with the least carbon intensity. With their considerable investment in technology and infrastructure, they strive to maximize the value of the energy they produce for the world, as well as their commitment to increase their contribution to society. Based in Saudi Arabia, and with offices worldwide, they combine the market´s discipline with a vision of the future, product of their experience of nine decades as responsible managers of the Kingdom´s vast hydrocarbon resources. This has brought them to contribute with huge social and economic benefits not only to the Kingdom, but also to several communities and countries that depend on the vital and trustworthy energy they provide. Our client is one of the most profitable companies in the world and is amongst the first five global companies by capitalization in the stock market.
Who are we looking for?
Facilities Planning Department is responsible for the development and coordination of the capital program throughout the Company.
The Fuels & Chemicals Division comprises of three groups: Downstream Development Group, Refining Group, and Chemicals Group. The activities of F&C FPD span the entire Capital Planning Process including idea/opportunity creation, business case analysis, alternative options development, leading the multi-discipline integrated project teams through the preparation of Design Basis Scoping Papers (Front End Loading), and preparation of expenditure request documentation for presentation to Corporate Management. The Division is also responsible for leading broader master planning activities for the Kingdom downstream facilities and optimization/review of capital deployed to provide the highest possible benefit as well as leading Technical Due Diligence efforts on potential acquisition targets in the downstream sector.
- Incumbent performs alone, directs or coordinates the following activities:
- Serves as subject matter expert in Downstream strategy and scenario planning.
- Prepares research, special studies and market analysis as required, for the Downstream Strategy Council and other Corporate and Downstream Committees. These reports and market analysis will feed into the development of scenarios.
- Collaborates in a group of strategists responsible for articulating the overall Fuels’ BU strategy, as well as the formulation of the outlook scenarios.
- Collaborates in a group of strategists and planners responsible for development of the Fuels BU long-term strategic plans, including capital/resource allocation plans.
- Builds strong relationship with think tanks and industry experts to keeps abreast of key developments in the Downstream business globally, as well as other arenas that could impact Downstream competitive performance. This includes developments in technology, geopolitics, regulations, and Downstream industry in general.
- Independently initiates research on wide-ranging topics that look into long-term scenarios that might impact the Company’s competitive advantage in the Downstream business. Prepares research and special studies and analyses as required, for the Strategic Council and other Corporate Committees.
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Economics, Business Administration, Accounting, Financial Management or closely related specialty
- Incumbent will have steadily advanced his professional competence in his areas of expertise through personal study, relevant and expanding work experiences, seminars, professional contacts and extension courses
- 15 years of experience in:
- A combination of refining, chemicals, trading and retail marketing business
- An international integrated O&G / Downstream company or global energy think tank/consulting firm, of which at least 5 years were in strategy formulation, scenario planning, and/or strategic planning
- Excellent written and oral technical presentation skills.
Learn about the most important aspects of their culture
◼️ To them, their main and most valuable resource, is their people; which is why they prioritize a work and family life balance, letting them do the work they always dreamed of, generating a positive impact which translates into quality time with their families.
◼️ They invest a lot in their human talent development, giving them opportunities to face professional, technical and industry challenges so their employees may reach their maximum potential and are paid accordingly, encouraging them at all levels, to improve their knowledge and specific skills for the industry with their development program, one of the biggest worldwide.
These are the steps to apply:
- Resume Evaluation: A member of our recruitment team will evaluate that your resume matches the client's job description requirement. If your resume evaluation is not suitable, you will be receiving an e-mail notification in 2-3 days.
- Interviews stage: If your resume matches the client´s Job description requirements a member of the Talent Acquisition team from LHR Americas may schedule a call to verify your English level or professional experience. ONLY native or advanced speakers will approve this evaluation.
- If this process is successful, your resume will be submitted to our client.
- If your preliminary phone/video interview is not successful, our Talent Acquisition consultant will inform you.
- Client interview: This interview will happen only if your resume is approved by our client.
- If your interview is successful, the hiring team will further evaluate your resume, decide, and then receive a conditional job offer.
- If your phone/virtual interview is not approved, LHR Americas will inform you.
A successful interview may result in a conditional offer of employment.
Conditions for employment include but are not limited to medical examinations, and permission to secure a visa to work and reside in-country.
✅ Throughout all these stages, we will be constantly in touch with you, via e-mail.