The company where energy is opportunity!
The Saudi Arabia's largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas) will be in Houston conducting face-to-face interviews for expatriate opportunities based in Saudi Arabia.
You will have a unique opportunity of being part of a multicultural energy company, getting involved with leading technologies and being engaged in the development of the production, shipping, and marketing of new low-carbon fuels.
Your family will enjoy a multicultural life in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, a country that today is full of opportunities.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, our client combines market discipline with a generations’ spanning view of the future, born of nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom’s vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven then to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
Why apply with us?
Apply with LHR Americas, the company chosen since 2007 by our client to support its attraction processes in Latin America. Apply to one of the vacancies we have posted, we will accompany you during the entire process. Working closely with our client's attraction team in Houston makes all the difference.
Where will you work?
Our client has a unique position in the energy industry worldwide, being the largest hydrocarbons producer with the least carbon intensity. With their considerable investment in technology and infrastructure, they strive to maximize the value of the energy they produce for the world, as well as their commitment to increase their contribution to society. Based in Saudi Arabia, and with offices worldwide, they combine the market´s discipline with a vision of the future, product of their experience of nine decades as responsible managers of the Kingdom´s vast hydrocarbon resources. This has brought them to contribute with huge social and economic benefits not only to the Kingdom, but also to several communities and countries that depend on the vital and trustworthy energy they provide. Our client is one of the most profitable companies in the world and is amongst the first five global companies by capitalization in the stock market.
Who are we looking for?
A Retail Network Development function is currently being developed within the growing corporate retail organization, where a great emphasis is given to the deployment of the brand in Kingdom and out of Kingdom both through organic and inorganic growth. The role requires a professional with considerable experience matured within major international oil companies, to bring to the team best-of-class methodologies as well as help shaping the network development function through the transfer of best practices across markets and affiliates. Within this context the retail network development specialist’s role is to provide support and guidance in all fields of network development.
- Develop a network strategy and plan by market including the analysis of demographics, fuel demand, site by site economics, class of trade optimization and overall growth plans for all markets / affiliates.
- Develop a network investment evaluation model for internal use. Propose and vet the network development tools used by the affiliates including the investment valuation models and their assumptions. Collect the inputs on new investment projects from Operations and Technical and draft final recommendations.
- For organic growth, build a database of real estate and sites for green field, acquisitions, and rebuild/rebranding.
- Ensure that an organic growth development pipeline process is put in place for new sites in all markets of presence and affiliates.
- Develop understanding of key site negotiating elements and oversee and approve acquisition of land, land lease negotiations, sub-lease negotiations, economics, liaison with real estate professionals in the marketplace.
- Ensure the transfer of best practices in retail development across the markets and affiliates.
- Assess the post-investment returns and performance for the retail development projects across the markets and affiliates, identify lessons learned and apply them for operational improvements in the network development process.
Bachelor in Business administration, Marketing, Economics or Engineering discipline
At least ten years of experience in fuel retail network development matured at different organizational levels within major international oil companies. Exposure to corporate level / international oversight roles is essential.
Learn about the most important aspects of their culture
◼️ To them, their main and most valuable resource, is their people; which is why they prioritize a work and family life balance, letting them do the work they always dreamed of, generating a positive impact which translates into quality time with their families.
◼️ They invest a lot in their human talent development, giving them opportunities to face professional, technical and industry challenges so their employees may reach their maximum potential and are paid accordingly, encouraging them at all levels, to improve their knowledge and specific skills for the industry with their development program, one of the biggest worldwide.
These are the steps to apply:
- Resume Evaluation: A member of our recruitment team will evaluate that your resume matches the client's job description requirement. If your resume evaluation is not suitable, you will be receiving an e-mail notification in 2-3 days.
- Interviews stage: If your resume matches the client´s Job description requirements a member of the Talent Acquisition team from LHR Americas may schedule a call to verify your English level or professional experience. ONLY native or advanced speakers will approve this evaluation.
- If this process is successful, your resume will be submitted to our client.
- If your preliminary phone/video interview is not successful, our Talent Acquisition consultant will inform you.
- Client interview: This interview will happen only if your resume is approved by our client.
- If your interview is successful, the hiring team will further evaluate your resume, decide, and then receive a conditional job offer.
- If your phone/virtual interview is not approved, LHR Americas will inform you.
A successful interview may result in a conditional offer of employment.
Conditions for employment include but are not limited to medical examinations, and permission to secure a visa to work and reside in-country.
✅ Throughout all these stages, we will be constantly in touch with you, via e-mail.