The company where energy is opportunity!
The Saudi Arabia's largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas) will be in Houston conducting face-to-face interviews for expatriate opportunities based in Saudi Arabia.
You will have a unique opportunity of being part of a multicultural energy company, getting involved with leading technologies and being engaged in the development of the production, shipping, and marketing of new low-carbon fuels.
Your family will enjoy a multicultural life in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, a country that today is full of opportunities.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, our client combines market discipline with a generations’ spanning view of the future, born of nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom’s vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven then to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
Why apply with us?
Apply with LHR Americas, the company chosen since 2007 by our client to support its attraction processes in Latin America. Apply to one of the vacancies we have posted, we will accompany you during the entire process. Working closely with our client's attraction team in Houston makes all the difference.
Where will you work?
Our client has a unique position in the energy industry worldwide, being the largest hydrocarbons producer with the least carbon intensity. With their considerable investment in technology and infrastructure, they strive to maximize the value of the energy they produce for the world, as well as their commitment to increase their contribution to society. Based in Saudi Arabia, and with offices worldwide, they combine the market´s discipline with a vision of the future, product of their experience of nine decades as responsible managers of the Kingdom´s vast hydrocarbon resources. This has brought them to contribute with huge social and economic benefits not only to the Kingdom, but also to several communities and countries that depend on the vital and trustworthy energy they provide. Our client is one of the most profitable companies in the world and is amongst the first five global companies by capitalization in the stock market.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Joint Venture Manager to be focal point of contact between the interested one and JV. Oversees financial performance of the JV and issue periodic reports to management. Monitor corporate governance, provide board support along with partner relationships management.
- Brief company directors for Board meetings and key decisions, and prepare support materials as needed.
- Oversee or conduct analysis on joint ventures (JVs), prepare materials for internal approvals (e.g., capital investments), and manage review and alignment processes.
- Assist the JVs in accessing resources and services (e.g., skills, data, tools, best practices, relationships) inside the company.
- Monitor and manage or coordinate information requests, audits, site visits, and communications between the interested one and JVs.
- Understand all interfaces (e.g., services, support agreements) between company and JVs, and intervene where necessary to ensure value creation and maintain support.
- Manage ongoing operational and financial performance reporting, including internal metrics / tracking and investor-level reporting.
- Help develop the company’s strategy and business plan for JVs.
- Develop and drive the implementation of a coordinated influencing plan in line with the company’s approved strategy and business plan.
- Proactively identify opportunities for performance improvement or synergy capture, develop associated business cases, and negotiate with JVs / partners to adopt.
- Functionally lead a JV asset management team.
- Develop and annually update JVs risk registries, including (separate) company and JV risks.
- Develop and update the company’s strategy for given JVs, assessing continued strategic fit within in the Downstream portfolio, and catalyze restructuring as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, System Engineering seven ears plus years’ relevant experience.
- A thorough knowledge of engineering practices and, US codes, standards and specifications.
- High-level understanding of technical and operational issues in refining and/or petrochemical facilities, in-depth technical knowledge is a plus.
- Understanding of planning, economics, and financial controls (related to OPEX, CAPEX, investment decisions, NPV calculation, business case development, etc.).
- Understanding of Saudi social, political, regulatory and economic context, especially related to Downstream.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Skilled in effectively communicating and presenting (both orally and in writing) issues, strategies and recommendations.
- Strong planning, management, and coordination skills.
- Ability to understand and shape our strategic objectives in a JV, and those of our partner(s).
- Ability to understand and utilize best practices for managing partnerships.
Title : Fundamental of Engineers (FE) ( Preferred)
Learn about the most important aspects of their culture
◼️ To them, their main and most valuable resource, is their people; which is why they prioritize a work and family life balance, letting them do the work they always dreamed of, generating a positive impact which translates into quality time with their families.
◼️ They invest a lot in their human talent development, giving them opportunities to face professional, technical and industry challenges so their employees may reach their maximum potential and are paid accordingly, encouraging them at all levels, to improve their knowledge and specific skills for the industry with their development program, one of the biggest worldwide.
These are the steps to apply:
A member of our recruitment team will evaluate that your resume matches the client's job description requirement. If your resume evaluation is not suitable, you will be receiving an e-mail notification in 2-3 days.
- If your resume matches the client´s Job description requirements a member of the Talent Acquisition team from LHR Americas may schedule a call to verify your English level or professional experience. ONLY native or advanced speakers will approve this evaluation.
- If this process is successful, your resume will be submitted to our client.
- If your preliminary phone/video interview is not successful, our Talent Acquisition consultant will inform you.
- This interview will happen only if your resume is approved by our client.
- If your interview is successful, the hiring team will further evaluate your resume, decide, and then receive a conditional job offer.
- If your phone/virtual interview is not approved, LHR Americas will inform you.
A successful interview may result in a conditional offer of employment.
Conditions for employment include but are not limited to medical examinations, and permission to secure a visa to work and reside in-country.
✅ Throughout all these stages, we will be constantly in touch with you, via e-mail.