The Company Where Energy Is Opportunity!
The Saudi Arabia's largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas) will be in Houston conducting face-to-face interviews for expatriate opportunities based in Saudi Arabia.
You will have a unique opportunity of being part of a multicultural energy company, getting involved with leading technologies and being engaged in the development of the production, shipping, and marketing of new low-carbon fuels.
Your family will enjoy a multicultural life in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, a country that today is full of opportunities.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, our client combines market discipline with a generations’ spanning view of the future, born of nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom’s vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven then to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
Why apply with us?
Apply with LHR Americas, the company chosen since 2007 by our client to support its attraction processes in Latin America. Apply to one of the vacancies we have posted, we will accompany you during the entire process. Working closely with our client's attraction team in Houston makes all the difference.
Where will you work?
Our client has a unique position in the energy industry worldwide, being the largest hydrocarbons producer with the least carbon intensity. With their considerable investment in technology and infrastructure, they strive to maximize the value of the energy they produce for the world, as well as their commitment to increase their contribution to society. Based in Saudi Arabia, and with offices worldwide, they combine the market´s discipline with a vision of the future, product of their experience of nine decades as responsible managers of the Kingdom´s vast hydrocarbon resources. This has brought them to contribute with huge social and economic benefits not only to the Kingdom, but also to several communities and countries that depend on the vital and trustworthy energy they provide. Our client is one of the most profitable companies in the world and is amongst the first five global companies by capitalization in the stock market.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Downstream Facilities Planning Engineer to join the Fuels & Lubricants Strategy & Capital Planning Division, which is responsible for identifying, evaluating, and optimizing the capital program for all Downstream assets. To achieve this, we conduct reviews and assessments of regional and global energy markets, including outlooks, economic and financial evaluations, oil and refined products and chemicals pricing forecasts; perform competing scenario planning; and comprehensively analyze energy policy shifts and regulatory environments and their potential impacts on strategic and competitive positioning."
- Identify and propose value-driven opportunities on asset-level and regional basis to enhance overall profitability in alignment with the company’s strategy and long-term goals.
- Evaluate the impact of market changes on the economics and competitiveness of capital program projects.
- Review and comment on inclusion of new projects in investment plans, and refresh plans accordingly.
- Conduct feasibility studies on refineries and petrochemical facilities, with an emphasis on technical and economic justifications and developing long-term business strategies.
- Evaluate growth project proposals and JV offtake arrangements.
- Assist in the technical development and economic justification of capital programs.
- Perform process, system and economic evaluations of existing and potential refining and petrochemical facilities.
- Direct evaluations of major refining and petrochemical facilities as performed by others.
- Prepare and make presentations to Corporate management on refining and petrochemical investment opportunities.
- Mentor less experienced facilities planning professionals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering related field, MBA or a relevant advanced degree is strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of professional experience relevant refining and chemicals experience, of which at least five years must have been devoted to strategy and capital planning programs.
- Experience in providing consultation and conducting refining and strategy-related reviews and studies, both individually and as part of a team.
- A thorough knowledge of engineering practices, economic principles and calculation methods.
- Expert in international business and cross-cultural professional practices.
Learn about the most important aspects of their culture
◼️ To them, their main and most valuable resource, is their people; which is why they prioritize a work and family life balance, letting them do the work they always dreamed of, generating a positive impact which translates into quality time with their families.
◼️ They invest a lot in their human talent development, giving them opportunities to face professional, technical and industry challenges so their employees may reach their maximum potential and are paid accordingly, encouraging them at all levels, to improve their knowledge and specific skills for the industry with their development program, one of the biggest worldwide.
These are the steps to apply:
A member of our recruitment team will evaluate that your resume matches the client's job description requirement. If your resume evaluation is not suitable, you will be receiving an e-mail notification in 2-3 days.
If your resume matches the client´s Job description requirements a member of the Talent Acquisition team from LHR Americas may schedule a call to verify your English level or professional experience. ONLY native or advanced speakers will approve this evaluation.
If this process is successful, your resume will be submitted to our client.
If your preliminary phone/video interview is not successful, our Talent Acquisition consultant will inform you.
This interview will happen only if your resume is approved by our client.
If your interview is successful, the hiring team will further evaluate your resume, decide, and then receive a conditional job offer.
If your phone/virtual interview is not approved, LHR Americas will inform you.
A successful interview may result in a conditional offer of employment.
Conditions for employment include but are not limited to medical examinations, and permission to secure a visa to work and reside in-country.
✅ Throughout all these stages, we will be constantly in touch with you, via e-mail.